If you want to have a “Terms and Conditions” checkbox on the WooCommerce checkout page, which the customers have to agree to in order to proceed with their purchase, then you’ll have to follow a few simple steps:
1. You need to already have a “Terms and Conditions” page created.
2. Then go to WooCommerce -> Settings.
3. Click on the “Checkout” tab.
4. Scroll down to “Checkout Pages” and select your “Terms and Conditions” page (or whatever you named it) from the drop-down box.
5. Now go to the very bottom and press the “Save Changes” button.
You should now see a “Terms and Conditions” checkbox on your WooCommerce checkout page. Something like this:
The checkbox is required by default, so customers have to agree with your terms and conditions in order to proceed with their purchase.
That’s a wrap
Hope you found the post useful, and don’t forget to share it with your friends!
For any thoughts or questions, use the comment section below, our contact form, or message us on Facebook.