We are currently accepting guest posting for our blog. We accept almost any type of article related to WordPress (e.g. tutorials, coding, reviews, etc.) as long as it meets the following guidelines:
- It has to be well-written in English;
- It has to be longer than 500 words, unless the topic is about a tip, hack, or quick fix;
- The topic shouldn’t be found on our blog already;
- The article must be unique / original, not duplicate or spun;
- It should be well-structured and comprehensive; images should be used where and if possible. You can check some of our posts as examples;
- If you link to other websites, they must be relevant and of quality;
- The images should have a maximum width of 750px; preferably, they should all be the same size, 750px, for design purposes;
- Provide an author bio.
We don’t ask for money!
If you want to write a guest post, or if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us! If we don’t answer to your guest post request in 24h (excluding weekends), then it means we rejected your request.