Guest posts are currently accepted. Almost any type of article related to WordPress will be accepted (e.g. tutorials, coding, reviews, etc.), as long as it meets the following guidelines:
- It has to be well written in English, otherwise, I’ll end up rejecting it. So, if you know that your English level is not at least Upper-Intermediate, please don’t send a guest post request;
- It must be unique/original, not duplicate or spun. Even though spun posts are pretty hard to spot, I do take my time in checking them out and I usually manage to spot them, therefore rejecting them at any given time, even after I happen to publish them;
- It has to be longer than 500 words unless the topic is about a tip, hack or quick fix;
- The topic shouldn’t be found on the blog already;
- It should be well structured and comprehensive. Images should be used where and if possible (they are a must for tutorials). You can check some of my posts for examples;
- The images should have a maximum width of 750px. Preferably, they should all be the same size, 750px, for design purposes;
- If you link to other websites for relevant and useful information, they must be of quality;
- An author bio is a must (with or without a link).
Payment won’t be requested!
If you want to write a guest post, or if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Mention the topic(s) and backlink up front, so we won’t lose time with an additional mail requiring them.