We are currently accepting guest posting for our blog. We accept almost any type of article related to WordPress (e.g. tutorials, coding, reviews, etc.) as long as it meets the following guidelines:
- It has to be well-written in English;
- It has to be longer than 300 words;
- The topic shouldn't be found on our blog already;
- If you wrote the article on other blogs too, here it needs to be at least written in a different manner, so we avoid duplicate content issues with search engines;
- It should be well-structured and comprehensive; images should be used where and if possible. You can check some of our posts as examples;
- If you link to other websites, they must be quality websites.
Unlike most blogs, we offer...
Guest posts are usually written for traffic and backlinks, but mostly for backlinks, in my opinion. Most blogs that accept guest blogging only allow you to add a link to your desired website in the "About the Author" box, which is pretty much useless since the decay of guest blogging announced by Google a couple of years back. Google's algorithms can track footprints like "About the Author", "This is a guest post by...", etc., so links like that won't pass a lot of juice to your website, or no juice at all. Doing a lot of guest blogging using those methods can even get you in trouble, like a penalty.
So, unlike most blogs, we'll allow you to add a link to your desired website - as long as it's not being forced in there and the website is a quality one - inside the body of the post; in that way, it looks natural, legit, like a normal post written by us, without any footprints that the algorithms can track down. And it will also send the maximum amount of link juice to your website.
Of course, if you wish, we can add an "About the Author" box for you.
If you want to write a guest post, or if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us! If we don't answer to your guest post request in 48h (excluding weekends), then it means we rejected your request.
Looking forward to working with you!