Here are some answers to questions that our clients usually ask us:
We only work with WordPress.org.
We don't offer services for:
- Theme changing;
- Site migration;
- CMS transfer (e. g. Joomla to WordPress);
- Graphic design (logo, social media images, etc.).
Yes, of course. We can't do anything otherwise. You need to provide the credentials for your hosting's control panel and WordPress admin. You also need to provide their URLs.
If you are starting a website from scratch, which requires WordPress installation, then we'll create the WordPress admin credentials and URL.
1) If you want social media accounts*, you must provide:
- Profile and cover images with proper dimensions, because the requirements differ from site to site;
- Short description about your site/blog/business;
- Contact details (if you want): a phone number, an email, business address, etc.;
- If you want to integrate a social media account on your website (e. g. Instagram photos), we might need your account credentials to obtain certain APIs, Access tokens, etc.
*On some social media websites, like Facebook and Google+, the pages are created through a personal profile, not separated.
2) If you want AdSense ads implementation, you need to provide the codes from your AdSense account.
3) If you want content writing, you need to provide the content (images, videos included).
4) In order to submit your site to Google Search Console and Google Analytics, you'll need to provide us with a Gmail account, since it requires a phone number verification, therefore we can't create one.
5) You also need to provide the theme and its documentation, of course.
We are not complete strangers when it comes to coding, but we aren't developers/coders by profession, so we tend not to interact with a theme's code.
Unfortunately, we tend to avoid that. We don't want to be held responsible if the theme is not what you really want, or has some bugs... You could check our post on How to choose a theme for WordPress, though.
Yes, we do, if you provide it. We won't come up with content, but we might suggest improvements, if we feel it's necessary.
We don't add content for large e-commerce sites with a lot of products, because it will take too much time.
No. We only work with Free or Premium themes.
Depends on the package and how many customers we have. Customers who buy the Premium package have priority.
If we happen to be completely free of orders, it takes between 1-3 days to complete a project (depending on the package), if everything is provided and in order.
Even if we are unable to provide full refund for said purchased package, since we will talk, clear and agree on things from the beginning and throughout the process, we do however provide you with a refund for a specific service (a particular option which is part of a package, example: service of SSL set up from the Premium package) if the reason of your dissatisfaction is caused by a defect in our work, and not caused from a known or proven issue within the theme you have purchased and/or plugin you have chosen to use, which we cannot repair in a timely fashion.
Whenever we offer discounts, an announcement will appear on our Order page.